TruVision Navigator 9.1 SP1 provides users of TruVision recorders and cameras with an intuitive and feature-rich video management package. The product also integrates with IFS network equipment for a total management experience of the IP video system. TruVision Navigator has a scalable architecture and can be installed as a standalone software or as a client/server system for multi-site applications.
New functionalities and enhancements in Service Pack 1
Besides the rich feature set of TruVision Navigator 9.1, this Service Pack 1 (SP1) contains some smaller enhancements:
– Auto login/auto logout: the application can start without entering user credentials and can automatically logout after a definable ‘idle’ time.
– LDAP functionality expansion/enhancements: LDAP groups and LDAP permissions are added. A LDAP user can get group permissions.
– Bookmarking is now possible via the TVK-400-USB keypad.
– A QR code is created for the people counting webpage to make it easy for mobile phone users to add the webpage to their phone..
– A watermark is now included on exported video clips from TruVision Navigator.
– A filter has been added to TruVision Device Manager for easier finding devices if the list of devices is long.
– The Event Monitor can now pop-up when the application is minimized on the Windows task bar.
– Support for Windows Server 2019 was added.