Visualizzazione di 8 risultati
NS2051-4P/1T – 5-port PoE Unmanaged Industrial Ethernet Switch
The IFS 5-port PoE Unmanaged Industrial Ethernet Switch provides four 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports with IEEE802.3-af PoE and one 10/100Mbps non-PoE Ethernet port.
This unmanaged switch provides plug-and-play installation with no programming required and is ideal for use in small IP systems. The switch uses an IP-30 standard metal case and can also be used in electrically harsh and climatically demanding environments. The switch accommodates either DIN-rail or wall mounting for efficient installation in multiple applications.
This switch is engineered with a high-performance switch architecture capable of providing a non-blocking switch fabric and wire-speed throughput of 1Gbps. With its 2K MAC address table, this switch offers wire-speed packet transfer performance without the risk of packet loss. The Flow Control function allows the switch to deliver fast and reliable IP data transfer.
This switch is ideal for applications such as IP cameras, access control, VoIP and wireless access points.
NS3550-2T-8S – 8+2 Industrial Gigabit Fiber Managed Switch
- 2-ports RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T
- 8-ports SFP (fiber) 100/1000Base-X
- RS-232 DB9 console interface for basic switch management and setup
- High-performance Switch Architecture
- Up to 20Gbps non-blocking switch fabric
- 9K bytes Jumbo frame support
- 8K MAC address table, automatic source address learning and ageing
- IGMP (v1/v2/V3) Snooping, up to 255 multicast Groups with IGMP Querier mode support, and MLD (v1/v2) Snooping, up to 255 multicast Groups with MLD Querier mode support
- VLAN Support – up to 255 VLANs groups out of 4094 VLAN IDs, MVR (Multicast VLAN Registration), Voice VLAN, MAC-Based VLAN, Protocol-Based VLAN
- Quality of Service (QoS), 802.1p priority, 802.1Q VLAN tag, DSCP/TOS field in IP Packet
- IEEE 802.3ad LACP / Static Trunk, Supports 5 groups of 8-Port trunk support
- Advanced Security
- MAC Filtering and Source IP/MAC address port-binding
- Robust Hardened Design
- IP30 metal enclosure
- Wide operating temperature range of -40ºC ~ +75ºC
NS3550-8T-2S – 8+2 Industrial Gigabit Managed Switch
The IFS® NS3550-8T-2S is an Industrial Gigabit Managed Switch equipped with eight 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports and two 100/1000Mbps SFP (fiber) uplink ports. These are fully managed Layer 2+ switches providing a robust industrial hardened design that provides for rapid operational recovery in the event of a network or power system failure.
The IFS Industrial Gigabit Managed Switch Series supports advanced features including IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, GVRP, port link aggregation, QoS, broadcast storm control and MAC address filtering. The series also includes IGMP snooping and querying multicasting for media operations and bandwidth utilization to fit a variety of applications. Via aggregation of supporting ports, the series allows the operation of high-speed trunk operation combining multiple ports. A maximum of four ports can be assigned for four trunk groups and support fail-over as well. Additionally, its standards-compliant implementation ensures interoperability with equipment from other vendors.
These switches not only incorporate the industry standard Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (IEEE 802.1w RSTP), but also an advanced Industrial Fail-Safe (IFS) technology accommodating multiple redundant ring topologies and improved network recovery time of less than 20ms. The switches incorporate a redundant power supply system to further enhance network reliability and uptime. Ideal for use in implementing highly fault-tolerant ring and mesh network architectures, these switches are well suited for harsh environments such as industrial security, factory automation and intelligent transportation systems (ITS).
With an IP-30 rated enclosure, IFS Industrial Gigabit Managed Switches provide a high level of immunity against electromagnetic (EMI) and radio-frequency (RFI) interference typically found in industrial environments. This series of switches comply with IEC60068-2-xx standards for free-fall, shock, and vibration and operate in -40° C to 75° C temperatures found in difficult environments such as plant floors or in curbside traffic control cabinets.